Sunday, November 22, 2009

what a weekend (!)

hi hi hi! it's been a great weekend for hair treasures. the OLG holiday bazaar was a lot of fun! my awesome sister, trisha, came with me on friday evening. she was a fabulous model and stirred up some interest walking around to other booths, showing off her headband.

(we were extra lucky to have our booth in the kindergarten hallway. i really wish you could see the precious drawings hanging on the wall. they were definitely a source of entertainment for the bender sisters.)

i really didn't know what to expect from the entire thing, but friday night went really well, and saturday was even better! my mom was there with me on saturday, sporting a sassy little clip. although she spent half the time shopping at other vendors' booths, i'll go ahead and credit her with a few sales, too.

(imagine some sort of diva picture of my mom here.)

a few surprise guests stopped by, too! i really have some wonderful people in my life. one of my high school youth group leaders, lori, came with her two kids and made some special orders. one of my best friends, stacey, stopped by with her husband, kyle. and debbie, one of my friends from work, came with her two daughters. they each found a treasure to fit their personalities. sweethearts, all of them.

it was a lot of fun for me to see so many babies and cute little girls try on hair treasures. those items were some of the most popular of the weekend.

here is one precious bebe, molly. she ended up taking this treasure home, and i can't imagine it looking cuter on any other wee one:

and just because she's super cute, here she is again:


i really had a lot of fun and definitely recommend this craft fair if you live on the north side of indy. let me know if you want some more information about it! now it's time for me to figure out what i'm going to submit for the Sullivan Munce Holiday Artisans Boutique, update my etsy store, and work on some special orders.

the work of a treasure maker is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment