Sunday, November 15, 2009

superultramegapicturepost.

the craft show in spencer, IN was an interesting first experience. we set up in the high school gym with about 15 other vendors. i had fun with brittany and stacey (who were so kind to get up extremely early and ride in the front of my dad's pickup truck for an hour and a half with me), but the traffic at the craft fair was slow. a few treasures found their way home with new owners, which warmed my little heart. i am definitely looking forward to what next weekend will bring!

i will have pictures of my craft fair display soon! i am really happy with the way it all turned out. can't wait to show you!

until then, another superultramegapicturepost of new treasures:

for women:


























for little girls:











for bebes:





whew. that was a wholotta hair accessories. i think that pretty much brings me up to date on what i have at the moment. my etsy store is still not updated, though. i will do that after this weekend's craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment