Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thanksgiving.

tomorrow is thanksgiving. i sort of can't believe it's here already. this has been a year of growth and learning for me -- so many changes and lessons learned. i can't help but count my blessings when i think about all of the wonderful people in my life and how they have helped me along on the crazy journey this year has provided for me.

here are some things that fill up my heart and make me thankful:

my baby, gretta louise (the belle of the south):




my funny familia:




and my amazing friends (old and new):




it's fun to go through my pictures and see so many memories. i'm thankful for those -- the good, the bad, the almost forgotten, and the ones that replay in my mind daily. everything happens for a reason, and that is what i am most thankful for this thanksgiving.

have a safe and happy day.

love,
tarabee

1 comment:

  1. I checked out your etsy store, you are very crafty! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete