Thursday, November 5, 2009

stampfest09!


i have been working with a fantastic etsy seller, martina of Blossom Stamps. she came recommended from my friends at Troubadour Vintage, and the whole experience turned out to be such a positive process!


martina started with my logo in its original form...

and turned it into this black and white image for the stamp:

and now this little masterpiece is on its way to me:


martina really went out of her way to work with me on this, especially when it came to creating the black and white image (since i am lost when it comes to anything on the technical side of graphic design). if you are looking for a stamp of your logo or just want a really cool stamp for the heck of it, you should definitely check out her etsy site.

as soon as my brown retail bags get here, i will feel a little more prepared for my upcoming craft shows. i can't wait to stamp my little heart out. stampy stamp stamp stamp.

1 comment:

  1. That's a way cool stamp...you are such a little entrepreneur- Your hair designs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete