Monday, November 2, 2009

a little makeover.

thanks to the wonderful, talented beth mathews for this new logo! i am so blessed to have such talented and helpful friends who support me. if you like her work, let me know! i will pass along the kind words.

my first craft show in Spencer, IN is less than two weeks away. eeee! i have been busy making new treasures for craft shows, sending etsy orders out into the world, designing new business cards, and creating some custom pieces for a couple lucky ladies. there's still so much to do!

i've decided not to add any more items to my etsy store until after my november craft shows. i hope to sell a lot of my current stash of treasures to customers in person, so my online store will be on hold for a while. i'll still post things here, so if there's something you like, let me know. i can fashion something similar to one of these designs.

here are a few new things:

green & blue sweater band.



purple lace / vintage flower band.



red & purple paisley band.



vintage tree / teal yarn band.



yellow rose / white lace band.



purple / black / vintage flower brooch band.



green & black vintage pendant w/ sprouting feathers.



white feathers / vintage flower band.



fancy flapper feather band.



green.gold.gray. feather band.



pheasant feather / hammered metal band. 



1 comment: