Friday, November 27, 2009

infants and internets.

my dear friends andy and beth just had a baby a couple weeks ago. her name is edie noel. i wanted to welcome her into this world with some treasures, so i sent a couple gifts.

and i got this adorableness in return:

i can't wait to meet her. it's seriously baby mania around here these days.

so today i spent an absurd amount of time on the internet while at job #2. i answer phones and do random tasks, but today was a slow day so i took advantage of the extra time to make my christmas list. let's just say i was on modcloth.com for approximately 97% of the day. what can i say? i'm hooked on dreams of dresses.

here are some of my favorite finds of the day:

   

dear santa, i want one of everything. please and thank you.

oh! and for those of you who collect vinyl and haven't shopped insound.com -- i definitely recommend it. don't get me wrong, i love to go to record stores and thumb through the old and the new, but when christmas time rolls around, i don't expect santa (aka my parents) to do that. ease is the name of the game.

here are a few of the records on my list this year:
 



when i got tired of shopping for myself (it happened?), i decided to look around for some goodies for my friend kristina from work . she is six months pregnant with her first baby -- a little boy! kristina has decided to do a vintage travel theme for his room and asked me to keep my eyes open for some great finds. i turned to etsy (of course) and struck gold!











maybe i should re-think my career and go into interior design, specializing in baby rooms. i think my heart would probably explode from cuteness overload. eee!

ok, i think that's all i have to report for now. i have decided to use my blog to share things like this in addition to my own work. it's fun to pass on little discoveries! it brings me so much joy! i hope you look forward to more posts like this, too!

i'm not finished with my christmas list yet. i've been clicking around on etsy for a while today, looking for things for myself, but there is so much that i'm slightly overwhelmed. ahh! i am welcoming any and all suggestions -- what are your favorite etsy shops? let me know!

love love love,
tarabee.

No comments:

Post a Comment