Tuesday, November 10, 2009

bags. cards. friends. sneak peeks. (oh my!)

hi, lovies!  so i received my stamp yesterday, and i am ecstatic about the final product. i have been stamping my little heart out! my new business cards came today, too:



i sent my bff beth some hair treasures as a thank-you for creating my logo. isn't she adorable?



annie, my co-worker, also sent a picture of herself wearing the piece i designed for her to wear to the Zoe's Bone Marrow Buddies Masquerade ball. so cute!:

i was so thrilled to learn that the Masquerade Ball fund-raising event raised more than the $20,000 goal. that money will go toward a research unit at Riley Children's Hospital here in indy. i feel so blessed and honored to have been a part of this!

i got to spend this past weekend with my three Taylor University bffs, stacey, abby, and brittany. they tried on a variety of treasures and even bought a few. here they are being really cute:


i have a trillion pictures to upload of new hair accessories, but for now i'll just give a little sneaky peeky.

new bands for women:



new bands for little girls:



my mom also graciously volunteered to help me make a bunch of baby bands the other day. it was fun (and very helpful!) to have her be a part of the creative process with me. i'll post those and the rest of the women's and girls' bands photos soon.

night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment