Thursday, July 1, 2010

miscellaneous, etc.

this is my friend andy. my friend (his wife) beth ordered some treasures during the super duper ultra mega sale, and i think andy got a little jealous, so he turned to thievery. (let it be known that i am not opposed to starting a line for men.) 

this is a little guy i made for my friend mindy. one of her friends recently had a baby, and mindy sent her the cutest baby-sized kimono and this baby treasure. precious.

i made this frame for my friend morgan and her new husband andrew. they just got married at the end of may, and i couldn't be happier for them. unfortunately, i wasn't able to make it to their wedding, so they received this gift via mail.

i ordered some fabrics from a few different suppliers on etsy, and this owl print is one of them. i found this square frame at my new favorite antique / consignment shop, Favorite Finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment