Thursday, July 22, 2010

breading's boutique.

i am lucky to work in a place where i consider not only my co-workers my friends but also many of the customers. "regulars" have a way of brightening my day by saying hi and knowing bits and pieces about my life, always asking how things are going. i definitely look forward to seeing them on a daily basis.

jim is one of those "regulars" who comes in every day and is super friendly! he works across the street at cripe photography (where i got this senior picture taken over 8 years ago) :
(class ring. beaded necklace. corduroys. kate hudson hair. long live 2002.)

a while ago jim asked me to make some special pieces for his daughters, and they ended up being some of my favorite little girl headbands! the other day he told me about his sister's store, breading's boutique.


she has a brick-and-mortar shop in warsaw, IN, and a few things listed online, as well. from what i can tell, there are some really cute dresses and tops! the store also carries merle norman cosmetics and other gifts. jim gave his sister some information about hair treasures, and now there is a link to the hair treasures etsy store on the breadings boutique page. sweet! 

maybe someday i'll have some treasures for sale in her store or through her online shop. i love being a part of small businesses and definitely appreciate small business owners. (speaking of --  hair treasures have been selling really well at ceramic dreams in broad ripple, IN! i need to get over there to restock soon!) 

*     *     *
tonight i finished a special project for my aunt donna that i will post about while i'm in florida. i'm leaving saturday for five glorious days with my family. 
sun. pool. beach. rest. sigh. 


2 comments:

  1. ah! 2002! i have that photo somewhere close to my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my style is so undeniable. i miss 2002 sometimes. (that includes you.)

    ReplyDelete