Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HAIR TREASURES SUPER SALE!!

hair treasures is having a ultra super mega sale! i'm really excited about this. who doesn't love a sale? it's my little gift to the treasure lovers of the world! 


you can visit the hair treasures etsy shop for more info or check out the sale announcement here:

hair treasures is having a super sale!

25% off any 1 item!
50% off all additional items! 
 

just follow these simple steps BEFORE YOU BUY to receive your discount: 

1. convo me and let me know which item(s) you have your heart set on.  
2. take a look at the convo you receive from me with info about your discounted items. 
3. head back to the hair treasures store and snag your sale stuff!  

 *most expensive item will receive the 25% off discount.*  
**sale ends 6/6/10**

take a gander at the shop and convo me (through etsy, please!) if you want to cash in on the sale. here's to discounted handmade hair accessories. clink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment