Monday, June 14, 2010

fabrics (my weakness).

just bought these cute fabrics! i'm getting excited about decorating my new apartment. i'm planning to use these fabrics to cover canvases and make a little collage on my living room wall.

mustard yellow, trees, and birds. be still my beating heart:

owlies! eee! :

dandelions, of course:

i'm still searching for the perfect curtain fabric for the living room and bedroom. i'm not sure of the window measurements, so i have to put that project off for a little bit. 

also, my bedroom has big white closet doors that i am planning to remove (just for the duration of my stay) and put up long drapes instead. i did the same thing in my college apartment and first nashville apartment, and i loved it! it really makes life easier. 

if you have any suggestions for online fabric stores or etsy shops, please let me know! 

1 comment:

  1. You need to help me decorate my house! Can you make drapes that cover up all of Jared's stuff?

    ReplyDelete