Monday, June 21, 2010

some things that i like right now.

i'm about to go to bed, but i just wanted to share a few of my current favorite things:

i got bored last night and made this little guy.
 (vintage linen with a yarn-embroidered heart, filled in with hand-sewn buttons -- framed in a wooden treat from goodwill)

can't wait to hang him in my new abode!

also! i got some new nail polish today. i just started painting my nails (finger and toe!) last summer. how did i live 25 years without expressing my femininity through nail polish? beats me. but here's what i'm currently sporting:

the green doesn't have a name, so i will call it "green tic-tac." the toes are "purple passion." rarr. 
(i am aware that i have strange monkey toes. sorry about that. and if you click on this for a close-up, you will see how terrible i am at staying in the lines. yikes.)

and! last but not least, my VEGAS GOLD backpack from american apparel arrived today. it looks less like gold and more like tan canvas, which i am pleasantly pleased with. one of my new fabrics came today, too. three things in the mail were for me! (but one was my target credit card bill, so that was a bummer.)

(i'm mega superior gold.)
(and i am able to do as i'm told, babe.)

i have half-completed my week's mission already. hooray!

ok night night. there's a thunderstorm outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment