Friday, January 7, 2011

my WOS booties.

my family exchanged gifts the week before christmas. i got an unexpected gift that has turned out to be my favorite thing in the world: slipper booties. (somewhere on the tag it said WOS booties, so now that's what i call them).


they are LUK-EES by Muk Luks, and i think mine came from target, but you can get them from other places on the internets. i have the brown and blue ones.

here's the thing - i know slippers aren't anything new or cool, but i typically hate slippers. i also typically hate socks. i prefer to be barefoot if possible. but my WOS booties let me stretch my little toesies, and they are so fuzzy and soft. they're not bulky like slippers, and they're not restrictive like socks. i'm just really obsessed with them (just ask my sister).

it's the little things, right?

2 comments:

  1. it's like we're relatives or something....i currently have on my pair of Muk Luks, and sometimes i have to remind myself to take them off before i go to bed. THEY CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they really do! i am crossing my fingers that they last forever.
    hey, we are going to your parents' house tomorrow! wish you were gonna be there!

    ReplyDelete