Friday, January 14, 2011

matchy-matchy.

i haven't done much with my little business here in a while. school has kept me busy and focused and has allowed me to find other ways to channel my artistic energy into something productive, like graphic design and page design.

over break, though, i was commissioned by my friend laura over at secondhand happenings to create a matching headband set: one for her sister-in-law and one for her baby niece. the only specifications were matching, purple, and headbands, so this is what i came up with:

matchy-matchy:

mama:

bebe:

it's nothing, major, i know. but it was fun to get back into hair treasures for a minute. laura said the headbands were a hit on christmas, so that warms my heart, of course! 

maybe i should make a mama version and baby version of every piece i do from now on. it could become kind of a big deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment