Tuesday, February 9, 2010

a new batch of cookies. (and by cookies, i mean treasures.)

hello out there. for the past couple weeks my "free" time has been devoted to all things hair treasures. i have applied for the bloomington handmade market and the indieana handicraft exchange, so cross your fingers for me. i really hope to be able to participate in one or both of these wonderful events!

i finally have a new batch of treasures to show you. enjoy!
(ps. i'm not putting these on my etsy store because i'm stocking up for craft fairs, but if you see one that is your heart's desire, just let me know!)

sea foam green tulle rose w/ feather leaves band. 

purple / tan / gold feathers band.

white eyelet / vintage red & white handpainted polka dot earring band.

oversized blue feathers band.

oversized vintage linen / flower brooch band.

brown & tan curly feathers band.

fancy oversized purple feathers band.

vintage linen bow band.

lavender tulle rose w/ feather leaves band.

green & brown calico bubble band.

red gingham / strawberry patch bubble band.

mustard yellow braided band.

plum feathers / black multi-faceted jewel band.

mini peacock feathers / bronze button band.

sage green yarn / wooden buttons band.

i am excited about some of my new designs, and i really hope that you love them, too! i have been discovering that being artistic in this way has opened my eyes to other areas of design that interest me. (more on that later.) for now, i am saying goodnight from my snowy indiana home.

No comments:

Post a Comment