Saturday, February 27, 2010

craft show success & etsy store updates.

today's craft show was great! i didn't know what to expect, but i ended up meeting some great people -- even a few from the INCrowdTeam. a bunch of people went home with hair treasures, which makes me happy, and i received so many compliments on my items.

i took a few pictures of my display. i had just one table this time, so in the words of Tim Gunn, i had to make it work. it was fun to have my new banner! since i was in the center of the room, i didn't have a wall to hang it on. i'm sure i looked pretty funny trying to attach it to my table all by my little self. i was slightly frantic this morning!


the hair treasures store finally has some updates, so go take a little peak! i am going to be working on stocking up some more in the weeks and months to come, keeping my fingers crossed for a few big craft fairs this spring and summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment