Friday, February 26, 2010

Castleton United Methodist Craft Show & Rummage Sale tomorrow!

i'm taking a break from preparing for tomorrow's craft show at Castleton United Methodist Church. i am really excited because my last show was a few months ago, and i am ready to share my treasures with the world! (or at least the north side of indianapolis.)

here's some info about the show if you are in the area:

WHAT: Rummage Sale and Craft Boutique
WHERE: Castleton United Methodist Church (71st & Shadeland)
WHEN: Saturday, February 27 -- 9am-1pm
**There will be over 40 arts/crafts vendors and hopefully a heaping handful of people selling junk (yippee!!)

i just finished pricing all of my hair treasures and photographing my newest items to add to my portfolio. here are the newest additions:



(my current fav.)



the bows are fun and easy to make, so i have made quite a few lately!

it's been a while, but here are a couple new baby treasures:


ok, back to work. time to load up and ship out. or something like that. 

1 comment: