Monday, September 7, 2009

treasures galore.


feathers / berries pin. (for sale on etsy!)
$5
a gift for my best friend (and partner in crime), brittany: 
b&w polka dot expandable band. (stretch it or scrunch it!)
$6
a gift for my beautiful, talented friend ashley's little girl, ava: 
satin stripe bubble flower band. (baby)
$7
(check out ashley's work: www.ashleynackephotography.com )
one of my favorites! i used a gorgeous vintage clip-on earring that i found at my favorite vintage store, Broad Ripple Vintage
pearl / feather flapper band. (for sale on etsy!)
$10
special order from DL Lowry: 
navy & white heart layers band. 
$7


special order from DL Lowry:
floral cut-out band.
$8
special order from DL Lowry: 
loud bubble layers band. 
$8
a gift for my dear friend marcia in omaha: 
braided yarn / oversized button skinny band. 
$7

many more treasures to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment