Monday, September 7, 2009

new additions.

my sister came over tonight to pick up all the special orders i made for her co-workers at DL Lowry. my treasures are on their way to being delivered to their new owners! although i'm happy that they'll finally make it to their destinations, it's sad that they're all gone. is that weird? probably. oh well.

my dad also made me this really cool shelf to store my headbands! i'll post a picture after i get it stained, but it's my favorite thing ever. he is so talented. i seriously said, "hey can you make this?" and the next day, it was done. i think i get some of my creativity and determination from him. we both like to take on projects.

here are some things i worked on today:

chinatown vintage style brooch band.
$12 (for sale on etsy!)
the green pearl flower was a brooch i bought in new york city chinatown in 2004. i used to wear it all the time, and it makes me a little sad to part with it, but i think it's time for it to move on to a new home.
another special order for DL Lowry: 
navy & cream bows band. 
$7
big flower / polka dot band. (baby)
$8 (for sale on etsy!)
my sister, trisha, designed this! she is all about the "baby bands." i told her she should head up that department. she helped make it, too. oh, and she took this flower right out of the vase on my kitchen table and decided that it was "the one" for this particular baby band. ha. 

mini daisy w/ leaves pin. 
$4 (for sale on etsy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment