Thursday, May 13, 2010

babies in a wagon!

oh, hi! i just wanted to share a couple of adorable pictures of my cousins' kids (second cousins? i've never been good at diagramming the family tree).

a while ago i worked on some special orders and posted pictures of them here, but i couldn't reveal the recipients at the time because they were a surprise! my cousins kelsey and lindsey requested them for their girls to wear in professional pictures as a mother's day present for their mom, my aunt deb.

westin, sadie, and brenna:
brenna's clips are barely poking out from her pigtails. so cute! (poor westin didn't get any treasures. he'll thank us all later.)

the baby cousins:
(lindsey asked for clips for sadie so that she could attach them to her favorite comfy headband.)

the pieces, up close and personal:

i'm glad i could contribute to this precious mother's day gift. i know my aunt deb is a proud grandma, and my cousins kelsey and lindsey are the best moms around! 

ps. check out kelsey's all-things-motherhood blog. my mom is frequently raves about her skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment