Tuesday, March 8, 2011

absence makes my heart grow tired of homework.

it's been way to long, bloggies. this semester has been very busy and productive with little time to divert my focus from school, internships, assistantships - more ships than you can shake a stick at!

my friend jim was one of my favorite regulars when i worked at eagle creek coffee co. he recently shared this photo on the hair treasures facebook page :


last spring i made a special headband for each of jim's girls, and he promised that he would take some professional photos. i am so grateful! and isn't she adorable? 

tonight i finished up some wedding pieces for my friend shea. it was fun to be crafty for a little bit in the midst of so much homework. i'll post pictures soon!

in other news, i am leaving for austin, TX on wednesday. i will attending the SXSWi (interactive) festival with my classmates by day and enjoying all of the totally awesome austin-ness of austin by night. i have a separate blog specifically for this trip (mandated by my professor), so take a look if you have a chance. i'd love to share my nerdy adventures with you. 

i'll be back soon. pinky swear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment