Saturday, August 7, 2010

BHM & forgotten favs.

earlier today i finally submitted my application for the fall bloomington handmade market. seeing as how i will be a resident of bloomington in just a couple weeks, i think it would be wonderful to participate this go-round!

besides wedding collections and other special orders, i haven't posted photos of new work in a while. i went through my hair treasures photo albums today and found some of my forgotten favs. i thought i'd share them with you, especially if you're a new visitor to my humble blog.






















right now i'm working on a couple different wedding mini-collections, one of which is for my friend erika at secondhand happenings. i'm also continuing to work on some home decor projects, including two sets of curtains for my new apartment and an upholstered headboard for my sister's bed. as usual, i'm a busy little crafting bee and loving every minute of it! 

cross your fingers for this year's bloomington handmade market. hopefully you'll see hair treasures there!

No comments:

Post a Comment