Thursday, October 1, 2009

my day off.

i didn't have to work today, so i spent most of it in my basement treasure factory creating some new clips and headbands. here you go, internet:

polka dot / leopard baby stretchy band.
$10 (for sale on etsy!)
(baby item)



baby rosette clips.
$6 each (for sale on etsy!)
(baby items)


sage / mustard yarn petals band.
$9 (for sale on etsy!)


green.white.blue. vintage flower band.
$10 (for sale on etsy!)


autumn foliage clip.
$9 (for sale on etsy!)


golden owl / feathers clip.
$18 (for sale on etsy!)


feather / lace / flower brooch.
$10


i also got a letter from my friend yumi, and enclosed were a few sweet buttons. it warms my crafty little heart to receive gifts like this from friends and family and also encouragement from both friends and strangers. i love it.

2 comments:

  1. aw, a day off of work is the best. and you used it so well!!! love everything you made! :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xo. danni

    ReplyDelete